This tour starts at Port Lincoln. It showcases the best of the beautiful Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. Port Lincoln is 650 km by road from South Australia’s capital city Adelaide. Qantas and Regional Express airlines have direct flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln.
Cage diving with great white sharks, swimming with blue fin tuna, sea lions and dolphins are all included. You will also visit Whalers Way, Coffin Bay, Locks Well, Venus Bay and Ceduna.
The Eyre Peninsula is famous for its fresh seafood including the incredible Coffin Bay oysters. This tour gives you the opportunity to taste a wide range of fresh local foods and wines.
Itinerary for great white shark cage dive & Eyre Peninsula package
- Early morning pick up from Port Lincoln airport
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Swim with Blue Fin Tuna
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood
- Overnight accommodation at Port Lincoln Hotel
- Great white shark cage dive – full day tour
- Alternatively explore the National parks of the area – Port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
- Marina Hotel – surf and turf – a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry and taste fresh out of the water oysters
- A feast of seafood at Oyster Beds Coffin Bay Restaurant
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Evening nocturnal wildlife tour
- Early morning start
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Swim with sealions and dolphins in their natural habitat
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Fresh oysters on a deserted and pristine beach
- Flight from Ceduna or Port Lincoln to Adelaide (flight not included in package price)
Minimum 2 people
This tour package price includes all meals, accommodation, entry fees, and activities (including the great white shark cage dive!).